View Single Post
Old 05-15-2007, 12:32 PM   #10

Quote:
This is the suggestions area right? Should I have to wait a certain amount of time? Didn't see anything about that in the FAQ. I've seen enough in my life to know that I don't do fluff and excessive protocol. Maybe I've spent too much time on the road but I like it. I know being blunt rubs some people the wrong way but that's how I am and wouldn't have it any other way.
This is definitely the suggestion area, and all are considered. However common sense would dictate that suggesting site changes on your 3rd post is a bit presumptious. There isn't anything regarding this in the FAQ but perhaps a common sense section should be added.

As far as being blunt. No problems here, but it goes both ways.

Think of it like this:

A new guy is hired at your place of employment. His first day on the job he start suggesting changes before he even understands why things are done they way they are. Some of his points may be valid but he hasn't earned the 'credibility' or trust of his peers yet for his ideas to be taken serously.

I hope you stay around as I'm sure you have much to contribute. Give a little and you'll get a little.

"The beatings will continue until moral improves"