View Single Post
Old 05-15-2007, 12:12 PM   #9

In regards to page source, I checked again and you're right there are meta tags. When I posted the message I checked the Page Source and I didn't see one. Maybe I sourced out the wrong page. That's my fault.

I know it may seem strange to have some new-comer step in and start throwing ideas around, especially ones that involve you and your time. There's no gun to anyone's head to accept any ideas but this market you're in is looking to change fast so be prepared for a growing international community. On one hand we can be excited about possible change or on the other think it's a bunch of trouble. If the site really does get that large and people really dig it, you know you'll get help - probably not from everyone, but enough to make it happen.

This is the suggestions area right? Should I have to wait a certain amount of time? Didn't see anything about that in the FAQ. I've seen enough in my life to know that I don't do fluff and excessive protocol. Maybe I've spent too much time on the road but I like it. I know being blunt rubs some people the wrong way but that's how I am and wouldn't have it any other way.

I must be thinking the word "expand" means something else. The fact that this is site provides an English language resource for Chinese made motorcycle riders is a wonderful thing and caters to a very interesting and special community! I don't want to commander anyone's "cards" as my hand is already over-full. I don't believe at anytime I suggested catering to any certain "demographic." I suggested that Chinese motorcycle riding English speaking people on both sides of the world share similar experiences and could learn something from each other..not only about motorcycles but about culture, land, people and life. I hope the idea isn't too unreasonable.

"Make no mistake, I am what you make me."
CrazyCarl

P.S. Want another crazy idea! How about hooking up with a Chinese motorcycle web touring club (one in China where everyone speaks Chinese) then having a group ride together! You'd have the time of your life, see amazing countryside, eat great food and maybe even be sponsored with bikes! Might not be for everyone, but somebody may like it!