View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 10:01 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zugzug
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmmcd
I put your description up on SVRider. I can post a CL link there too if you get to that point, but I'll let you know as there were a few local people that seemed interested.
Yeah I just got home and was thinking about posting it on craigslist and decided to check here first. Is that your bro that posted? I sent him a pm and my email. If you two are serious I will hold off a bit and pull the posting here. I think it would be cool for bro's to be riding together on the same type bikes. When I sold my vlx I sold it to a fella because his girlfriend had one too. I feel lifes more about people, not money and things. Shoot me a pm when ya get a chance.

Andrew
Yeah, that's my younger brother. I think he got a bit excited when I showed him your post... I'll PM you and we can work out details if he is really interested. He should be, since he put the same amount towards my XF, so for the same price he has one all to himself. Plus it's already registered in PA...