View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 07:53 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTCAndrew
...Really" Which one or Both - Not to sound like the Bad guy here or anything, but was that document proof these are no longer going to be avaialble?...
The late, beloved, Brother Phil Hall, and Zongshen America both told me Zongshen will no longer import the Sierra 200GY-2 motorcycle. :( Brother Bill, a.k.a. FastDoc, and several others have reported the Qingqi 200cc bikes will no longer be imported by QLink. :(
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTCAndrew
...Maybe t's time to consider a Jap bike and forget this CB Stuff.....Hmmmmm LOL :?:
You bought a very good motorcycle, with a Suzuki engine, when you purchased your XF200, Andrew. You can always buy Suzuki engine parts, if you wish. I also believe QLink will continue to provide parts support the XF/XP 200 bikes. Therefore, you have nothing to worry about.

The Zongshen engine is an almost exact duplicate of the Yamaha TW200 engine. Also, I believe Zongshen America will continue to provide parts support for the Sierra 200GY-2 motorcycle.

Nevertheless, I cannot understand why both vendors/manufacturers have decided to discontinue importation of these very fine, reasonably priced motorcycles. :roll:

Spud

"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience." Mark Twain

2015 Zongshen ZS250GY-3 (RX3)
2006 Zongshen ZS200GY-2 (Sierra 200)
2005 Honda XR650L
2004 Honda CRF250X
1998 Kawasaki KDX220

Mods made to my Zongshen ZS200GY-2: http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=6894