View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 06:45 PM   #38

I got a response from John.

Quote:
Hello Jim, I have checked your transaction and it appears we've already supplied you with the replacement set. Unfortunately we have no intentions sending THIRD set. There is nothing wrong with the second set as it was supplied new, just as your first set.

There was a post on the forum about shocks but it was old from year ago or so. Current shipment that we've sending out has nothing to do with that post.

Thank you
John Dem
GIOBikes.com - General Manager
I replied.
Quote:
John the shocks are defective, I tested them, they leak out the pressure as fast as you can put it in. Yes they were new, I didn't say they weren't new. I said they were defective from the factory. Both sets, I tested both. I don't want a third set, I want to return the defective product for a refund. I don't know what you are basing your argument that there is nothing wrong with them on, yes, they were new. That doesn't mean they aren't defective. And yes it does have to do with the old post, because they suffer from the exact same defect.

Thanks, Jim.
I'm not sure if he even has taken the time to read my emails as his responses don't really address anything I've said.