ChinaRiders Forums

ChinaRiders Forums (http://www.chinariders.net/index.php)
-   Video and Pics (http://www.chinariders.net/forumdisplay.php?f=118)
-   -   Live Webcam of my Q (http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=8765)

JTCAndrew 03-17-2011 10:01 AM

Live Webcam of my Q

Getting ready to Fire up the NEW Qlink XF200 Supermoto. I will be posting the Exhuast video you all have been asking about later tonight or tomorrow. The weather here is perfect. Below is a Link to my Live webcam where you might just cath a glimpse of the event. Ride safe everyone - I'm outta here!

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/Jamestown-Computer-Inc

Andrew 8)

Weldangrind 03-17-2011 10:30 AM

So cool! The sun has washed out the video image a bit, but I can see you prepping your bike. Have fun!

Weldangrind 03-17-2011 10:43 AM

Can you compensate for the brightness? After studying the image a bit, it looks like a US flag is waving in the foreground, but I'm not sure.

JTCAndrew 03-17-2011 11:10 AM

weldandgrind Bike fires up But I am having small issue with the carb adjustments. After the bike is warm, and I take the choke 3/4 of the way off and give her anykind of gas she dies right out. Like she's getting to much fuel. Chokes out and dies. So I'm reviewing my carb adjustments now. Any thoughts?

Andrew

FastDoc 03-17-2011 12:07 PM

That sounds LEAN to me but I'm not sure if that makes sense...

FastDoc 03-17-2011 12:08 PM

What's the plug look like?

JTCAndrew 03-17-2011 01:15 PM

Waiting for a cool down down - In the meantime I did just replace the idle jet with the 35 and That helped a tad bit not much. I am waiting for a cool down to pull the plug see what that looks like then I am going to pull the top of the carb (AGAIN) and put that needle valve back to factory. I have a feeling.....Waiting for cool down 30 -40 minutes....I'll keep ya posted DOC on the Plug....Thanks

FastDoc 03-17-2011 01:16 PM

Sorry for your frustration but it will be worth it when she runs well, which will be very soon! :D

katoranger 03-17-2011 01:27 PM

My connection is too slow to view the video.

Sounds like a lean condition.

JTCAndrew 03-17-2011 01:44 PM

Since both of you Are leaning toward a lean condition - Any suggestions?
My guess it has to do with moving that damn needle - I got talked into doing from someone else on another forum - I should have waited - No problem I'm going to swap it back to factory in a few minutes.....The live cam should be alittle better now - it is very SUNNY OUT Today and warm! 8)

Andrew

FastDoc 03-17-2011 01:47 PM

I don't recall. Did you move the clip down to the point of the needle or the other way? Moving the clip towards the point it richer (what you wanted) and vice versa....

Sorry if this is obvious or already discussed.

JTCAndrew 03-17-2011 02:13 PM

I had moved the clip closer to the point - I just moved it back to the orig oem position - If this does NOT Work I may have it figured out. The plunger has a plate on the inside there are three holes two are for screws. The other can be covered or uncovered based upon how that plate goes in. I have it uncovered. Which looks to be correct based upon a picture in the portguees manual. Going to put it back togather now and fire it up. We will see! 8O

Andrew

katoranger 03-17-2011 02:38 PM

Since it runs better with the choke on that indicates a lean condition.

FastDoc 03-17-2011 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katoranger
Since it runs better with the choke on that indicates a lean condition.

Yup...

FastDoc 03-17-2011 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JTCAndrew
I had moved the clip closer to the point - I just moved it back to the orig oem position - If this does NOT Work I may have it figured out. The plunger has a plate on the inside there are three holes two are for screws. The other can be covered or uncovered based upon how that plate goes in. I have it uncovered. Which looks to be correct based upon a picture in the portguees manual. Going to put it back togather now and fire it up. We will see! 8O

Andrew

Since you did adjust the needle correctly that may/must be it...