ChinaRiders Forums

ChinaRiders Forums (http://www.chinariders.net/index.php)
-   Registration Issues (http://www.chinariders.net/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   May be close to finished with whole MSO ordeal. (http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=811)

mdsuave13 04-13-2007 02:48 PM

May be close to finished with whole MSO ordeal.

Ok so after a two week hiatus from this site, and all things chinabike.. i may have come to a conclusion on the MSO situation. After a few heated emails to T-motorsports, they have produced a LEGAL (HOLY MOFO'IN STUFF) MSO. It has watermarks and has legit control #'s on it even tho its for another manufacturer's company name at the top. (seapang or something like that)

So i am going to make one last attempt at the MVA to get it registered. Probably next week sometime. If it will not go thru, i will be making calls to the Better Business Bureau and to a my lawyer, i will build a case against them for document forgery and for crap business practices.

So i figured i would let you all know that i haven't forgotten about you, or left, i am just waiting to get the bike on the road so i can actually enjoy it instead of sitting here miserable not being able to ride and hearing all the happy posts from you.

Much love to my fellow chinariders,

Justin.

TheOtherRide 04-13-2007 03:57 PM

Hey, I was wondering what happened to you. Hope your paperwork....works!

ambassador 04-13-2007 04:05 PM

Hang in there bro, it ain't over till Chuck roundhouse kicks you in the face and your head explodes...

allfunmotorsport 04-13-2007 04:15 PM

that sounds nice.

Jim 04-13-2007 06:59 PM

Good luck.

Not to hijack, but what exactly is a mso? (I'm canadian, forgive me)... I had a provincial inspection form that basicaly said the bike was ok, a bill of sale... and I think that was it, went and they registed it. (hmm maybe there was some new vehicle form...)

TheOtherRide 04-13-2007 07:09 PM

MCO/MSO=Manufacturer's Certificate (or Statement) of Origin

We have to have it in the U.S. to get a title for the bike in lieu of a bill of sale for those of us who didn't go through a dealer. (I think that's how it goes, someone correct me if I'm wrong.)

culcune 04-13-2007 07:58 PM

You are mostly, completely correct. However, most states, or many states, need both the bill of sale and MCO/MSO. Chuck Norris would be proud of you.....

Akonababe 04-13-2007 08:32 PM

Good luck MD Suave, hang in there sounds like a go!!!!

ejcycles 04-13-2007 09:56 PM

Hi mdsuave13

Tom & I where wondering what the heck happened to you too. We where hoping all was Ok. I hope everything works out for you, but if it doesn't don't worry something will. Good Luck!

Bruce

justjoe 04-14-2007 08:21 AM

Good Luck Justin!

I'll be doing the Same dance with NJ DMV when my MSO from Viva Motorsports gets here. So I am gearing up by reading all things MSO/MCO
related on here

Again best of luck,keep us posted
Joe V

mdsuave13 04-14-2007 10:29 AM

will do, its been a helluva process, i will be posting a full account of all the crap i've been thru to get to where i am, you wont believe it..

I hope that its true, 3 time's the charm.. we'll see :)

SamM 04-18-2007 02:16 AM

Hang in there mdsuave13. We are pulling for you to get it worked out. My MSO hasn't showed up yet. I ordered it on March 28th. Still nothing! They told me it was shipped out on April 6th. I'm not sure I believe them.

maf119l 04-18-2007 03:53 AM

After all his trouble,i am putting them on my "STAY AWAY FROM LIST" along with Sunl.

ejcycles 04-18-2007 07:38 AM

Hey Frostbite / MDSauve13
Maybe all of these posts for this company could be moved over to this section & the Dealer section.
Just an idea????

Bruce

mdsuave13 04-18-2007 02:37 PM

well once everything is done, and i get done at the mva with a title and registration, or walk away dissapointed with a lawsuit pending, i will amend all my posts into one single thread and just post it in the dealer section... for now, i dont recommend t-motorsports if you live in maryland, but if you dont need a real mso to get registered go for it, other then the MSO it has been a smooth process and no problems with the product or service otherwise...