ChinaRiders Forums

ChinaRiders Forums (http://www.chinariders.net/index.php)
-   Dual Sport/Enduro (http://www.chinariders.net/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   dirtdaze (http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=19305)

old kid 06-09-2017 08:02 AM

dirtdaze

https://dirtdazerally.com/

I went up yesterday for breakfast and a ride, there were 20 bikes in the group, mostly adventure bikes, Bmw seemed to be the favorite, I had the only CB in the group. we rode mostly on dirt roads and a good amount of paved road there was only one section of off road for about 2 miles, but it was a good time. when I told the group what the Hawk sells for they didnt believe me, they were all searching them on their phones when we got back.

the obstacle coarse was fun, I made 2 passes thru but a new record time wasnt meant to be, infact it wasnt even remotely close :zzz:

Why arent any of the CB distributors using events like this to promote them?
almost all the people I talked to had no idea these bikes, wheelers Ect... even existed.

dpl096 06-09-2017 10:23 PM

I just don't see distributors, other than CSC, jumping into the expense of these things...especially considering recent stories of puke dealers/distributors screwing customers and offering horrific customer service., My opinion is the quality of our bikes and our riders will be the best advertising....that and more exposure to this forum and its inmates.

BlackBike 06-10-2017 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by old kid (Post 258739)
https://dirtdazerally.com/

I went up yesterday for breakfast and a ride, there were 20 bikes in the group, mostly adventure bikes, Bmw seemed to be the favorite, I had the only CB in the group. we rode mostly on dirt roads and a good amount of paved road there was only one section of off road for about 2 miles, but it was a good time. when I told the group what the Hawk sells for they didnt believe me, they were all searching them on their phones when we got back.

the obstacle coarse was fun, I made 2 passes thru but a new record time wasnt meant to be, infact it wasnt even remotely close :zzz:

Why arent any of the CB distributors using events like this to promote them?
almost all the people I talked to had no idea these bikes, wheelers Ect... even existed.

Took guts to show up around there with All that high $ hardware. Most riders realize it's not what you ride but that you ride. There will always be a few jerks too:tdown:

old kid 06-10-2017 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackBike (Post 258816)
Took guts to show up around there with All that high $ hardware. Most riders realize it's not what you ride but that you ride. There will always be a few jerks too:tdown:

They were pretty open to the bike, if anyone had a problem with it they didn't say anything, the group i was with was pretty decent,

Besides I've never really cared much about what others think, :p

Bruce's 06-10-2017 07:36 AM

I think the dealers don't get involved because they really are not interested in motorbikes ,just the money .I bet many of the dealers don't even ride their products at all ,and when you read some of their advertisements ,the glaring mistakes that a bike guy would know wouldn't be in place in the ad. Csc is one of very few china bike dealerships that seem to get it ,and put the effort in .

kirbo7106 06-10-2017 02:28 PM

How True!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bruce's (Post 258829)
I think the dealers don't get involved because they really are not interested in motorbikes ,just the money .I bet many of the dealers don't even ride their products at all ,and when you read some of their advertisements ,the glaring mistakes that a bike guy would know wouldn't be in place in the ad. Csc is one of very few china bike dealerships that seem to get it ,and put the effort in .

That's one thing I like about Harley Davidson. They have H.O.G. ( Harley Owners Group). I don't know about now, but back in 2003, H.O.G. was great! There are times that I consider opening up a Chinese motorcycle dealership, just because I like riding, the motorcycles, the people and just being part of it all.

When people are buying a motorcycle, they are excited! Just read some of the posts on this website. It's sad when the deal falls apart and the buyer doesn't get any help from the dealer! These are inexpensive motorcycles, note I didn't say cheap, but we still expect to get what we paid for! If it's wrong, just make it right!

Sorry, got on a soap box!

We should organize are own rides! I know there is a way to make a map and all the members can flag where they are. Or, have a state/regional section, where we can post our rides.

Ok, I have to get back to fixing my Hawk!

Ride Safe!

Dan-O

BlackBike 06-10-2017 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by old kid (Post 258827)
They were pretty open to the bike, if anyone had a problem with it they didn't say anything, the group i was with was pretty decent,

Besides I've never really cared much about what others think, :p

"Your so inconsiderate ".:p

:hehe:I agree