ChinaRiders Forums

ChinaRiders Forums (http://www.chinariders.net/index.php)
-   Zongshen RX3 (http://www.chinariders.net/forumdisplay.php?f=136)
-   -   Interesting RX3 accessories from Thailand (http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=15320)

detours 10-13-2015 05:55 PM

Interesting RX3 accessories from Thailand

One of the members of the Cyclone RX-3 Zongshen Owners Group (on Facebook) has designed some interesting accessories for the RX3 and is planning to sell internationally.

A lot of them are cosmetic, but I like the windshield. Depending on the shipping, it could be affordable.

Check out the pics here.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...5517487&type=1

SpudRider 10-16-2015 02:32 AM

Thanks for posting the excellent link. :tup:

Danimal 10-16-2015 10:11 AM

I sent a message to the guy for a windscreen yesterday, exactly as he asked, with no response yet

SpudRider 10-16-2015 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danimal (Post 194748)
I sent a message to the guy for a windscreen yesterday, exactly as he asked, with no response yet

There is a big time difference between the United States and Thailand. Also, the culture might be a little more leisurely. ;) If you wait a couple of days, he will probably reply. :)

Riceburner 10-16-2015 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danimal (Post 194748)

Seems odd, He's been responsive to my messages. I'm sure you'll hear from him :D.

detours 10-23-2015 06:35 PM

So the guy got back to me yesterday and quoted me US$42 shipping plus $42 for the windscreen and $24 for the tank grip pads.

He said he would ship today or tomorrow :tup:

Jay In Milpitas 10-24-2015 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riceburner (Post 194785)
Seems odd, He's been responsive to my messages. I'm sure you'll hear from him :D.

Well sure, Robin. You guys are both on the other side of the date line.
He would have to respond to detours tomorrow for the message to get here yesterday.

SpudRider 10-24-2015 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jay In Milpitas (Post 195478)
He would have to respond to detours tomorrow for the message to get here yesterday.

:hmm:

:hehe:

SpudRider 10-24-2015 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by detours (Post 195466)
So the guy got back to me yesterday and quoted me US$42 shipping plus $42 for the windscreen and $24 for the tank grip pads.

He said he would ship today or tomorrow :tup:

Good for you. :tup: I knew he would reply. ;)

Please do post a review of the windshield after it arrives. :)

Adjuster 10-24-2015 02:06 AM

Quote:

This makes my head hurt.

/

Danimal 10-24-2015 08:35 AM

Strange. He sent me an invoice finally just for a screen. The shipping was over 80 bucks!!
I asked him if that was a mistake and never heard back from him.

SpudRider 10-24-2015 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danimal (Post 195495)
Strange. He sent me an invoice finally just for a screen. The shipping was over 80 bucks!!
I asked him if that was a mistake and never heard back from him.

:hmm:

Weldangrind 10-24-2015 01:15 PM

Quote:

I think I've said this before, but thanks for joining us, Jay. :D

Riceburner 10-24-2015 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay In Milpitas View Post:
"Well sure, Robin. You guys are both on the other side of the date line.
He would have to respond to detours tomorrow for the message to get here yesterday."

[QUOTE=Adjuster;195490]This makes my head hurt.

Jay In Milpitas, your right on the delivery concept, yes I live closer to him than you guys in the US of A's and so my emails get to him faster.

And just so Adjuster doesn't have to have his head hurt so much let me explain the thermodynamics of the situation...

It's been proven, in laboratory texts on small live animals that due to the winds and thermodynamics of the Northerly Asian Trade Winds, that the electrodes suspended in the plastic casing surrounding the Titanium wires on the underground sea floor cables are slowed down and become wiggly (that's a true scientific term for this phenomenon). It has further been proven that for those of you sending emails or other electronic transmissions East to West, in an endeavor to speed up such communications should always send them on Thursday's (true scientific fact) and preferably around 3:27 AM to take advantage of the least resistance and “wiggly factor” of the Transatlantic FedX deliver routes.

I had made the comment somewhere else on the Forum that I know stuff, lot's of stuff and even stuff that others don't know, the above is a case in pin-point of that.

I'm sure this explanation will assist all members in further communications, I'm happy to be of assistance when I can.

Your welcome.

Riceburner 10-24-2015 05:21 PM

Oh, I almost forgot... :doh:

For people sending emails or other electronic communications to Asian Country's, it's the rainy and Typhoon season here, we just had another big Typhoon pass through early this week; thus your emails are experiencing greater headwinds and resistance, therefore increasing the heat build up and greater Ohm de-particularization.

Always try to send emails during the Asian dry season for greater speed and efficiency.

You welcome.

The Doctor's say I'm responding well to the new medication...