ChinaRiders Forums

ChinaRiders Forums (http://www.chinariders.net/index.php)
-   New Member Introductions (http://www.chinariders.net/forumdisplay.php?f=112)
-   -   How is everyone?! (http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=18977)

Ivang217 05-05-2017 06:09 PM

How is everyone?!

3 Attachment(s)
Just been on these forums here and there reading about the bike that I might end up buying, and one day I decided to go ahead and place my order for the Apollo 250rx and so far I can not complain about the bike at all! I love the damn thing first bike and I have no regrets on buying on these. Didn't really need to replace the carb and it's running great!

I did happen to lay the bike down a day ago no major damage just broke my brake lever, and I was wondering what kind could I use to replace them, I wanted it to be in red as well

If you guys have any mods or anything that is simple to do and will increase the power of the bike please let me know, I've been trying to find little things to do, but I don't know much in bikes so please be detailed. First bike and will not be the last one I will own that is for sure!!!
Thanks for taking the time to check out the post. I posted a few pictures of the bike as wel:thanks:

BlackBike 05-05-2017 07:11 PM

First bike and he already cut off Joey buttafuco.

Sorry man, I m a kidder. Extra points for posting picks on the first post.

Welcome to the pen.

Ivang217 05-05-2017 11:07 PM

It was stupid hoe it happened but it's a lesson learned lol. You know anything I could use as a replacement? I don't wanna order the wrong parts and then try to put them on :/

dpl096 05-05-2017 11:12 PM

Welcome aboard! You've got yourself a good looking memory maker there.....proper maintenance means loads of fun.....and pay little attention to BB - he routinely skips his meds:crazy:

BlackBike 05-05-2017 11:20 PM

Dpl;)

Those knobbies and damp new pavement don't mix

Ivang217 05-06-2017 01:08 AM

Yeah I found that out the hard way lol, but it was fun at them same time lol:yay:

Weldangrind 05-06-2017 01:14 PM

Welcome! Don't focus on any upgrades until the engine is broken in; give it at least five hours of run time to see how it changes. I would set the valves right away though; make sure the engine is stone cold when you do.

Ivang217 05-06-2017 02:17 PM

How do I set the valves, I've never done that. And I've rode the bike past 5hours now. It's about 45mins of riding before I put it away. I'm not dumb when it comes to working on things, I used to work on bmws and those are a pain in the ass. So I can handle a bike if you could tell me how to do it.
The bike feels faster already for sure I can tell the difference of it breaking in.

Sir kayakalot 05-06-2017 09:04 PM

Sweet looking bike and welcome to the board. I've been eye balling that bike for some time myself. Where did you buy it from?

Ivang217 05-06-2017 11:42 PM

I bought it off of Amazon when they were selling it but they don't have it anymore. And thanks I really enjoy it, but for some reason I think the bike may have a rev limiter or something. I'm still trying to figure it out

dpl096 05-07-2017 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackBike (Post 254705)
Dpl;)

Those knobbies and damp new pavement don't mix

Like riding on sheet ice....

Ivang217 05-07-2017 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dpl096 (Post 254796)
Like riding on sheet ice....

It's honesty not that bad I was doing fine till I hit a certain spot

Weldangrind 05-07-2017 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ivang217 (Post 254750)
How do I set the valves, I've never done that. And I've rode the bike past 5hours now. It's about 45mins of riding before I put it away. I'm not dumb when it comes to working on things, I used to work on bmws and those are a pain in the ass. So I can handle a bike if you could tell me how to do it.
The bike feels faster already for sure I can tell the difference of it breaking in.

The quickest way to share that with you is to encourage you to search CG125 valve adjustment on Youtube. Your engine is a bored and stroked version of the CG125. You're gonna love how simple it is.

dpl096 05-07-2017 09:25 PM

Motocheez video on YouTube for the Hawk valve adjustment might be a good general guide....its like everything else ...the more you do it the easier it becomes because you figure out your own steps and speed....

Ivang217 05-08-2017 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dpl096 (Post 254909)
Motocheez video on YouTube for the Hawk valve adjustment might be a good general guide....its like everything else ...the more you do it the easier it becomes because you figure out your own steps and speed....

Sorry to ask but is there any way I can get a direct link, and is it really needed to do the valve adjustment?