ChinaRiders Forums

ChinaRiders Forums (http://www.chinariders.net/index.php)
-   Web Deals - NEW! (http://www.chinariders.net/forumdisplay.php?f=134)
-   -   Tao Tao Hellcat for $1,093.16! (http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=21988)

kirbo7106 08-17-2018 06:16 PM

Tao Tao Hellcat for $1,093.16!

I just put a Tao Tao Hellcat on “Free” layaway for $1,093.16 from: www.FamilyGoKarts.com :D

Chinabike 08-17-2018 08:45 PM

:clap:

cbrfxr67 08-20-2018 01:01 PM

sweet,...cant wait to see it

FamilyGoKarts 08-21-2018 01:05 PM

:thanks:

culcune 08-22-2018 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FamilyGoKarts (Post 288815)

I figure your emphasis is karts, but have you guys considered the popular enduros, such as the Hawk/Magician from RPS or the Bashan lineup of enduros (Storm 250, Brozz 250, Enforcer 250 aka 41)? You could spend weeks doing market research here on Chinariders if you want to expand your lineup! :tup:

You seem to be a top notch seller according to Kirbo7106, but he doesn't have his bike yet, so the true test will come when he gets the bike :lmao: (I am sure you guys are on the up and up...)

goat67 08-23-2018 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FamilyGoKarts (Post 288815)

Hey you are local to me well in the same state anyway. Be nice if you expanded your line to include a Hawk or the Bashans and oh oh parts...

FamilyGoKarts 08-23-2018 09:00 AM

Hey culcune and goat67,

You are correct that our main focus is on kid friendly karts and ATVs, but we do also carry a lot of bigger stuff, and just recently expanded our motorcycle line this summer to include the Apolo brand. We now have at least 2 or 3 times the bikes we had this time last year. But yeah, we could probably add more. These things tend to go in cycles, and bikes seem to be getting a bit more popular lately.

We also try to carry a lot of parts and have been trying to expand in that department. For example, we just recently hired a dedicated parts and service manager. But Chinese parts are notoriously hard to source, catalog and inventory. Most of the parts information we have listed on the site now comes directly from Tao Tao. However, we can get parts from any of our distributors if the part is available.

I'll pass on the info about RPS, Hawk, Bashan, Enduros, etc...

Thanks for the input!

culcune 08-23-2018 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FamilyGoKarts (Post 288923)
Hey culcune and goat67,

You are correct that our main focus is on kid friendly karts and ATVs, but we do also carry a lot of bigger stuff, and just recently expanded our motorcycle line this summer to include the Apolo brand. We now have at least 2 or 3 times the bikes we had this time last year. But yeah, we could probably add more. These things tend to go in cycles, and bikes seem to be getting a bit more popular lately.

We also try to carry a lot of parts and have been trying to expand in that department. For example, we just recently hired a dedicated parts and service manager. But Chinese parts are notoriously hard to source, catalog and inventory. Most of the parts information we have listed on the site now comes directly from Tao Tao. However, we can get parts from any of our distributors if the part is available.

Thanks for the input!

The minis, aka GLV (Grom Like Vehicles) are getting more and more popular around here (Chinariders), but enduros are definitely king, meaning there are plenty of customers, but plenty of headaches, too, taking the Chinese part into it (warranty issues). Of course, pit bikes are popular, too, but on Chinariders most of the discussions are from fathers' points of view--probably less headaches.

2LZ 08-24-2018 10:22 AM

FGC, it's good to see a dealer have open communication here. So far, CSCDude has been the only one.

As culcune stated, the dual sport bike is by far the most popular CB and always has been here. The GLV's are gaining in popularity but many of us...shall we say "substantial" people can only dream. It's been a long time since I've fit a Mini-Trail. ;-)

Welcome....

imapdog 08-24-2018 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FamilyGoKarts (Post 288923)
Hey culcune and goat67,

Thanks for the input!

Now would be an excellent time to get in on the fuel injection hawk coming out soon!