ChinaRiders Forums

ChinaRiders Forums (http://www.chinariders.net/index.php)
-   Web Deals - NEW! (http://www.chinariders.net/forumdisplay.php?f=134)
-   -   lifan kpm 200 cafe price reduction? (http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=25389)

imapdog 02-10-2020 08:30 PM

lifan kpm 200 cafe price reduction?

https://www.shopapmc.com/2020-LIFAN-...ent_p_213.html

JerryHawk250 02-10-2020 08:34 PM

So when you going to order one? It is tempting. Shipping can't be more that a few hundred. Not a bad deal.

imapdog 02-10-2020 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerryHawk250 (Post 328229)
So when you going to order one? It is tempting. Shipping can't be more that a few hundred. Not a bad deal.

i remember looking while back and were $400 more. am i correct in my memory! lol. i love this bike. id be willing to pick it up in person if its in tennessee. does this guy dropship or have them? i see headquarters is in tn

JerryHawk250 02-10-2020 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imapdog (Post 328230)
i remember looking while back and were $400 more. am i correct in my memory! lol. i love this bike. id be willing to pick it up in person if its in tennessee. does this guy dropship or have them? i see headquarters is in tn

I think he has them at his warehouse because he said he has to inspect the shipment before he updated his website.

imapdog 02-10-2020 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerryHawk250 (Post 328231)
I think he has them at his warehouse because he said he has to inspect the shipment before he updated his website.

taxes are in. i could be a danger to my pocket book tomorrow. you know of any coupon codes here?

JerryHawk250 02-10-2020 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imapdog (Post 328232)
taxes are in. i could be a danger to my pocket book tomorrow. you know of any coupon codes here?

None that I know of but when you talk to Don tell him you found out about it on chinariders. You never know he might give some off. I probably email him at least once a week. He's been keeping me updated on the new bikes coming.

culcune 02-10-2020 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imapdog (Post 328230)
id be willing to pick it up in person if its in tennessee. does this guy dropship or have them? i see headquarters is in tn

I am leaning towards him drop-shipping from American Lifan's headquarters in the L.A. area. His prices are very low. For me, that would be a good thing since I could throw a bike in the back of my son's Tacoma and just pay gasoline from Yuma to near-L.A. and back. Those $1650 X-Pects are mighty tempting...

JerryHawk250 02-10-2020 09:50 PM

Just confirmed he does have them in his warehouse. :tup:

imapdog 02-11-2020 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by culcune (Post 328237)
I am leaning towards him drop-shipping from American Lifan's headquarters in the L.A. area. His prices are very low. For me, that would be a good thing since I could throw a bike in the back of my son's Tacoma and just pay gasoline from Yuma to near-L.A. and back. Those $1650 X-Pects are mighty tempting...

i got my other eyeball on that one. it is tempting if he gots thems in tn too...:D
i have been lurking the xpect threads here from time to time. i remember the first time someone got one here and was having trouble with a misfire of sort... cant remember if it was a fluke or common thing.. how have others liked it? misfire on efi is the worst!

ss27gogeta 02-11-2020 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imapdog (Post 328253)
i got my other eyeball on that one. it is tempting if he gots thems in tn too...:D
i have been lurking the xpect threads here from time to time. i remember the first time someone got one here and was having trouble with a misfire of sort... cant remember if it was a fluke or common thing.. how have others liked it? misfire on efi is the worst!

Have not had a misfire or any issues with mine but I did adjust my valves before I even started it. The other guy with one landshark. I belive is his name had some issues but once he adjusted the valves the problem went away.

imapdog 02-11-2020 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ss27gogeta (Post 328270)
Have not had a misfire or any issues with mine but I did adjust my valves before I even started it. The other guy with one landshark. I belive is his name had some issues but once he adjusted the valves the problem went away.

thanks, will yours maintain 55mph(actual) easily or does it rev high rpm at 55?

ss27gogeta 02-11-2020 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imapdog (Post 328271)
thanks, will yours maintain 55mph(actual) easily or does it rev high rpm at 55?

It maintains 55 just fine that actualy were its happiest at. when its doing 55 it says about 60 on the speedometer. I've gotten it up to 65-70 mph GPS verified depending on how the road is. I dont remember what rpm its at though at 55 I have not riden it in about 4 months. But it's not crazy high rpms. I want to say its around 5500 to 6k. it will go all the way to 10k before the rev limiter kicks in. I do remember it likes high rpms though it seems happiest above 4k rpm. if you get one don't be afraid to rev it likes it.

imapdog 02-11-2020 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ss27gogeta (Post 328280)
It maintains 55 just fine that actualy were its happiest at. when its doing 55 it says about 60 on the speedometer. I've gotten it up to 65-70 mph GPS verified depending on how the road is. I dont remember what rpm its at though at 55 I have not riden it in about 4 months. But it's not crazy high rpms. I want to say its around 5500 to 6k. it will go all the way to 10k before the rev limiter kicks in. I do remember it likes high rpms though it seems happiest above 4k rpm. if you get one don't be afraid to rev it likes it.

awesome, thanks

imapdog 02-11-2020 04:29 PM

per don on the cafe.
This model just arrived in the CA. warehouse 10 days ago. There is none in TN. at this time. There will be a dealership in Nashville setup but the price will not be the same as online sale prices. I am sorry we couldn,t help. Thank You for your interest.

JerryHawk250 02-11-2020 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imapdog (Post 328293)
per don on the cafe.
This model just arrived in the CA. warehouse 10 days ago. There is none in TN. at this time. There will be a dealership in Nashville setup but the price will not be the same as online sale prices. I am sorry we couldn,t help. Thank You for your interest.

Well that sucks. Would of been nice to save on the shipping cost.