ChinaRiders Forums

ChinaRiders Forums (http://www.chinariders.net/index.php)
-   New Member Introductions (http://www.chinariders.net/forumdisplay.php?f=112)
-   -   New Rider on the road from Penang, Malaysia (http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=14458)

Adventore 02-25-2015 05:44 AM

New Rider on the road from Penang, Malaysia

Hi. I'm new to this forum. I just bought a rebrand ZongShen RX3, AKA KTN RS3 here in Malaysia. This is my first dual purpose motorbike. I hope I'll enjoy riding it. I'm looking forward to tour around the peninsula of Malaysia in near future. I hope by joining this forum will benefit me from understand more about my bike. ;)

katoranger 02-25-2015 08:30 AM

Welcome. Your bike is definately got a following here.

Adventore 02-25-2015 08:58 AM

Thank you! katoranger.

classix_man 02-25-2015 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adventore (Post 180312)
Hi. I'm new to this forum. I just bought a rebrand ZongShen RX3, AKA KTN RS3 here in Malaysia. This is my first dual purpose motorbike. I hope I'll enjoy riding it. I'm looking forward to tour around the peninsula of Malaysia in near future. I hope by joining this forum will benefit me from understand more about my bike. ;)

Hi Adventore. I am also one of the guy from malaysia. The other Malaysian person that we have in this forum is FTEY. I am from KL and I am still waiting for my bike. Well, I am also thinking to get red colour, just like yours. Nice!!

Weldangrind 02-25-2015 11:25 AM

Welcome!

I was able to see the picture you posted in another section that showed your new top box. Please feel free to post that picture here also.

SpudRider 02-25-2015 03:01 PM

Welcome; we are glad you joined us. :hi:

If you have time, please do post more photographs of your KTN RS3. :)

Adventore 02-26-2015 01:34 AM

Just able to sit down in front of my computer to read this thread.

Thank you everyone. It is my pleasure to join this forum and get to know y'all. I am so happy to know some of the Malaysian riders too. Maybe we can meet up together when we travel with our RS3 to each other's state.

Classix Man, I was looking for blue at first but the manufacturer only manage to come out with orange and red. Since my last bike was orange/yellow. So I thought that it might be good if I can choose other colors for my next bike. By the way, do you know when you can get yours?

classix_man 02-26-2015 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adventore (Post 180399)

Thank you everyone. It is my pleasure to join this forum and get to know y'all. I am so happy to know some of the Malaysian riders too. Maybe we can meet up together when we travel with our RS3 to each other's state.

Classix Man, I was looking for blue at first but the manufacturer only manage to come out with orange and red. Since my last bike was orange/yellow. So I thought that it might be good if I can choose other colors for my next bike. By the way, do you know when you can get yours?

Hi Adventore,
I will call Chuan Cycle tomorrow to get their feedback on the exact date that my bike will arrive. Should be early of March. I will let you know as soon as I get their confirmation.

Also, I love blue color very,very much. The sad thing is that Chuan Cycle told me these blue and white color will be reserve only for government use.. Well, I really don't know what have our government plan to do with this bike. So, instead of orange/yellow color, I think I will go for the red one.

I have a question. Do you buy your bike with cash or loan? If loan, then which bank do you choose? Or loan from AEON Credit Service?

classix_man 02-26-2015 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adventore (Post 180399)

And yes, I am also thinking of the same plan to go to other state and to get to know new RX3 members. Time will tell.

Huck369 02-26-2015 03:07 PM

Welcome aboard !!!...(Still waiting on my RX-3 !! )

Adventore 02-26-2015 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by classix_man (Post 180406)
Hi Adventore,
I will call Chuan Cycle tomorrow to get their feedback on the exact date that my bike will arrive. Should be early of March. I will let you know as soon as I get their confirmation.

Also, I love blue color very,very much. The sad thing is that Chuan Cycle told me these blue and white color will be reserve only for government use.. Well, I really don't know what have our government plan to do with this bike. So, instead of orange/yellow color, I think I will go for the red one.

I have a question. Do you buy your bike with cash or loan? If loan, then which bank do you choose? Or loan from AEON Credit Service?

The shop's credit loan is 10% per annum with maximum of 5 years of repayment period. You are actually playing 1.5 times of your bike's value by the time you finished paying after 5 years.

I'm getting a loan from my credit card, which they offered me 4.24% per annum with 4 years of repayment period. I pay the shop in full with the money and I ended up getting more gifts from them. ;)

Adventore 02-26-2015 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Huck369 (Post 180437)
Welcome aboard !!!...(Still waiting on my RX-3 !! )

Thanks, Hulk369. What color do you choose?

classix_man 02-27-2015 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adventore (Post 180457)
The shop's credit loan is 10% per annum with maximum of 5 years of repayment period. You are actually playing 1.5 times of your bike's value by the time you finished paying after 5 years.

I'm getting a loan from my credit card, which they offered me 4.24% per annum with 4 years of repayment period. I pay the shop in full with the money and I ended up getting more gifts from them. ;)

I see. Thanks Adventore. Will do the needful.

culcune 03-02-2015 08:20 AM

Welcome Malaysian KTN/Zongshen RX3 bike owners. Please post photos of your rides!

Adventore 03-02-2015 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by culcune (Post 180733)
Welcome Malaysian KTN/Zongshen RX3 bike owners. Please post photos of your rides!

Hi Culcune, I have posted my bike on this thread.
http://www.chinariders.net/showthrea...t=14455&page=3

There is another picture of me with my bike taken by FTEY when we went to tune our carb last Saturday.