ChinaRiders Forums

ChinaRiders Forums (http://www.chinariders.net/index.php)
-   Complete Machines (http://www.chinariders.net/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   Bashan Storm (http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=16403)

dpl096 04-20-2016 12:44 PM

Bashan Storm

I ran across this ad a few minutes ago ... it's for sale in East Central Hellinois if anyone is interested.... I'm going to look at it but dont really like buying something that someone else did the engine break in on. Seller claims to have the MCO and only got the bike about a month ago.......

http://mattoon.craigslist.org/mcy/5548004806.html

BARLOW 04-20-2016 01:12 PM

well hell, it is right in your back yard ... i would offer lower and take it home, then we can go ride ... lol

dpl096 04-20-2016 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BARLOW (Post 212798)
well hell, it is right in your back yard ... i would offer lower and take it home, then we can go ride ... lol

Man I'm still torn between the RX3 and a Bashan .... I think I've made a decision and then 20 minutes later I change my mind. I've given myself until May 1 to make a final decision .... but still - might be a good buy for someone. Superior shot me a price of 1490 to me door with the "cash" discount. That's not bad ...

(EMAIL) : Yes, there is a “cash” option. We can do 1490.00 or 1635.00 fully assembled.

In order to qualify for the “cash” discount, the payment must be made either with a money order, check, wire transfer or Chase quick pay/deposit.

Please note, if you are using money order or check, there will be a minimum of 5-7 business day hold until cleared in the account.

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

invoice_logo

mq1991 04-20-2016 08:07 PM

Either one of you wanna drive it up to me near the border? :D :crazy:

If it was closer to me id probably snatch it up for my brother.

BlackBike 04-20-2016 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dpl096 (Post 212799)
Man I'm still torn between the RX3 and a Bashan .... I think I've made a decision and then 20 minutes later I change my mind. I've given myself until May 1 to make a final decision .... but still - might be a good buy for someone. Superior shot me a price of 1490 to me door with the "cash" discount. That's not bad ...

(EMAIL) : Yes, there is a “cash” option. We can do 1490.00 or 1635.00 fully assembled.

In order to qualify for the “cash” discount, the payment must be made either with a money order, check, wire transfer or Chase quick pay/deposit.

Please note, if you are using money order or check, there will be a minimum of 5-7 business day hold until cleared in the account.

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

invoice_logo

You know you are comparing apples and oranges. Bashan vs rx3 (higher class/components/performance ) are 2 different classes of bikes with significantly different price points. I'm sure your know the differences. What's the holdup? You should know what you can afford, and what you want to use it for? As long as you have done your research, Pull the trigger! Just don't spend on something you shouldn't if you can't afford. Either way, pure fun! :yay:

dpl096 04-20-2016 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackBike (Post 212837)
You know you are comparing apples and oranges. Bashan vs rx3 (higher class/components/performance ) are 2 different classes of bikes with significantly different price points. I'm sure your know the differences. What's the holdup? You should know what you can afford, and what you want to use it for? As long as you have done your research, Pull the trigger! Just don't spend on something you shouldn't if you can't afford. Either way, pure fun! :yay:

I know I'm being a mental case about this..... May 1st will tell.....heart says RX3 just because I wanna have one ....brain says get the Bashan it'll be fun......wife says RX3 cause she wants to ride it too....but mostly she wants me to shut up and do it.....One way or the other....could get one of each and take my chances on the comfort of living in my garage!

BlackBike 04-20-2016 08:36 PM

Eventually will have both myself, duel purpose bikes , but my cheap one scratches the itch so far.

BARLOW 04-21-2016 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dpl096 (Post 212842)
I know I'm being a mental case about this..... May 1st will tell.....heart says RX3 just because I wanna have one ....brain says get the Bashan it'll be fun......wife says RX3 cause she wants to ride it too....but mostly she wants me to shut up and do it.....One way or the other....could get one of each and take my chances on the comfort of living in my garage!

wife can ride on the storm, mine does :)

dpl096 04-21-2016 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BARLOW (Post 212922)
wife can ride on the storm, mine does :)

Not with me ... she wants to ride it herself. She's 5'1 and feels the RX3 would be a better fit .... She misses her Virago.

2LZ 04-21-2016 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dpl096 (Post 212842)
...wife says RX3....

That's all I would have needed to hear. The rest would have sounded like Charlie Brown's teacher while I was online ordering an RX3.