ChinaRiders Forums

ChinaRiders Forums (http://www.chinariders.net/index.php)
-   Off-Topic/General Discussion (http://www.chinariders.net/forumdisplay.php?f=109)
-   -   Well...this was unexpected... (http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=21781)

Darkrider 07-18-2018 10:45 PM

Well...this was unexpected...

In a similar vein of thread as Cheesy's Chhhhhchanges thread..it seems i have a situation of my own that could get very interesting over the next month or so. I have been in the security field for almost 11 years now. In fact end of this month marks 11 years since i started working in the field doing mobile work. Anyways...During that time the company i originally started with went bankrupt in 2013 and i started with a different company a month later. Now ironically almost 5 years later to the date things are getting a little iffy with this one. Not due to bankruptcy...far from that considering the company in question is one of the largest if not the largest in canada. No this is from an internal parasitic problem in the form of one of the team members that made the jump to the new company in '13 going full Judas and backstabbing the manager of this office. In short he has been poaching contracts and stealing them left and right, A lot of long term contracts we held even back in the days of the original company. This problem has gotten to the stage they have announced the closure of the office here in the city i live in. This more or less resulted in a "Battlefield" type promotion for me in the process as the manager usually handled the contracts and clients i worked for. With his termination and the closure of the office i am now directly dealing with the above. Things could get extremely interesting in the near future due to which... :wtf::wtf::wtf:

cheesy 07-18-2018 10:50 PM

Should we get some popcorn?

Darkrider 07-18-2018 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheesy (Post 286401)
Should we get some popcorn?

Popcorn and maybe a large crash pad like they use in the movies... because it feels like i have been pushed out of the plane without a working chute! :wtf:>:(

2LZ 07-19-2018 10:26 AM

Well hell.... Keep your head low and flack jacket on.

Darkrider 07-19-2018 04:14 PM

Now that i am seemingly done with computer issues for the moment i can get back into fully explaining things a bit further. Ok a bit more backstory... This individual has attempted to back stab my manager in the original company we worked for. This manager is the father of the current one who is about to leave the current company. He ran the mobile route i ran years ago into the ground losing contracts left and right from it. At the same time stealing other contracts within it for his own sub contractor company. This pattern has been ongoing for the past couple years especially. It just finally came to a head recently with current events.

imapdog 07-19-2018 04:36 PM

Attachment 13667

roundhouse 07-19-2018 09:29 PM

Best of luck to ya. That sounds like a bear of a situation.

ben2go 07-21-2018 11:52 PM

That is so messed up. Bite the hand that feeds you comes to mind.

Darkrider 09-04-2018 11:15 PM

Figure i should probably update on this: Yea it definitely feels like that chute failed. Basically things have gotten completely screwed up now. Former manager is starting with a new company ironically enough in the old office space. Having a bit of a meeting with him sometime this week to set up a plan of attack with my own exit strategy. Now for the fun part... BC head office and hell even a few people in Edmonton office had no idea that the termination of office and position was even happening. In fact it sounds a lot like the one who pulled the plug on both stepped out of bounds in doing so. When you have the owner of the company asking wtf? You know something went way wrong..

cheesy 09-05-2018 07:23 AM

This just got more interesting.

Darkrider 09-05-2018 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheesy (Post 289806)
This just got more interesting.

Even more so after getting a call from one of the head guys from Edmonton to set up a meeting for this morning.. :wtf::wtf:

Bruces 09-05-2018 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkrider (Post 289811)
Even more so after getting a call from one of the head guys from Edmonton to set up a meeting for this morning.. :wtf::wtf:

Wear your helmet !
Good luck today .

kirbo7106 09-05-2018 10:59 AM

Wow! And WTF!

I served with the Marines and learned much! Know the enemy, cover your six, and lay down some psyc ops!

Prime example, I work in surgical services, in the OR. There are a few surgeons that I need to put my boot in their throats, but I realize the hospital would frown on this. Yes, they have a God complex, but I’m still not allowed to arrange the meeting! 🙁 Sooo, I speak very little to them, study their weakness and have a plan for when they go bat shit crazy! 😜

A guy once told me, “Coworkers are coworkers. They are not your family. They are not your friends. Treat them accordingly.”

Be safe!

ben2go 09-05-2018 09:32 PM

It seems that everyone lately has been having it rough at work. I don't just mean the people here but also the people in my meatspace life as well.

Good luck to you, DarkRider.

MICRider 09-06-2018 09:53 AM

Sounds like G4S, my ex used to work for them.
Best of luck to you, hope it turns out okay eventually.