ChinaRiders Forums

ChinaRiders Forums (http://www.chinariders.net/index.php)
-   Dealer & Distributor Discussion (http://www.chinariders.net/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   Superior power sport did good. (http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=18284)

Losdario36 02-19-2017 03:29 PM

Superior power sport did good.

I 1st tried to order from apscusa before Christmas but didn't work. They said shipping problems. So called superior power sport. They seemed very nice and answered my questions. Gave me a good deal on 2 coolster dx2. Placed order on Wednesday and received a call the following Thursday from ups about setting up a delivery time. The only thing was I never received a email with my tracking #. So was a surprise they were in so fast. Superior did say it would be only a week and a half. I was glad they use ups because both came with no damage. Well just wanted to share.

Merlin 02-19-2017 06:17 PM

Really???

Any pics? Didnt happen with out pics. Good luck getting support if you Ever need it you wont get it. There so called warranty is a lie. Ive been waiting for warranty parts for going on a year. With out pics it didnt happen. :hmm:

culcune 02-20-2017 12:22 AM

We all thought they had gone out of business???

Merlin 02-20-2017 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by culcune (Post 243670)
We all thought they had gone out of business???

They came back but they still dont honor there warranty! :tdown:

culcune 02-20-2017 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merlin (Post 243675)
They came back but they still dont honor there warranty! :tdown:

What did you expect?

BTW, not sure if you addressed this, and I don't think I ever asked, but have you ever contacted the BBB in California? I know that California is a very pro-consumer state, so you should have been able to/should get some satisfactory result via the BBB.

Losdario36 02-20-2017 03:32 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Sorry to hear about your troubles. I'm just sharing my experience. I tried apscusa 1st and after having to file a dispute to get my refund. I was done with them. So tried these guys. They came fast and with nothing broke. Which really doesn't have much to do with superior. From what I read its hit or miss with all these online places. The atvs run good but really won't get to test them till I get out to the trails next weekend.

2LZ 02-22-2017 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Losdario36 (Post 243713)
From what I read its hit or miss with all these online places.

No truer words ever spoken. They're all shipping warehouses that move tons of product. Some aren't even that. They take orders and drop ship. They aren't full service bike shops. I don't really expect anything beyond "Just get it to me basically unscathed".

Now, if I do expect more from a place, I'll deal with CSC. They have a full shop with parts, service and a point and click website for ordering anything you need....but it comes at a price. They have to stock parts and pay a service and support department. This isn't free.

BlackBike 02-22-2017 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2LZ (Post 243932)
No truer words ever spoken. They're all shipping warehouses that move tons of product. Some aren't even that. They take orders and drop ship. They aren't full service bike shops. I don't really expect anything beyond "Just get it to me basically unscathed".

Now, if I do expect more from a place, I'll deal with CSC. They have a full shop with parts, service and a point and click website for ordering anything you need....but it comes at a price. They have to stock parts and pay a service and support department. This isn't free.

Electricity, insurance , etc, etc,and the most important thing ...PROFIT. without it , nothing in this world would exist (that's the truth)!