ChinaRiders Forums

ChinaRiders Forums (http://www.chinariders.net/index.php)
-   Video and Pics (http://www.chinariders.net/forumdisplay.php?f=118)
-   -   Happy birthday to me! BROZZ 250 ARRIVED (http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=24414)

Musictrek 08-29-2019 11:59 AM

Happy birthday to me! BROZZ 250 ARRIVED

3 Attachment(s)
Ordered from brozz250.com and the transaction of business was the best! All docs came with the bike for title and registration. No need to wait. I had it titled and registered before I got it assembled on the same day. The bike arrived in flawless condition. The bike assembled well and not even a scratch! The best bike yet I've assembled out of 4 I've had over the last 10 years. The tricky assembly was the front fender. Four hands would have been helpful mounting that bracket. It all lined up like it should end the end. Wow, it started up easily and a big difference with the counter balance engine in regard to vibration compared to my Hawk I owned. Mmm the brozz pipe is quiet. My Hawk was a lions roar with the cr250 exhaust. Four bolt mounting on the brozz headlamp is very secure. Small issue with the vin but got that fixed easily.

Thebrozzanator 08-29-2019 12:59 PM

Niice I got the same one. As you mentioned everything was a breeze. Except for that front end. Had me sweating putting it together lol. Other then that I think I go a nice bike for my first china bike. Keep us updated with your break in procedure and everything you do to make it road ready. Also I am going to make sure my vin matches up with everything. I know I got one of those fixed id thing for the bike just need a rivot gun to put it on.

JerryHawk250 08-29-2019 01:02 PM

Sweet! Another Blue one. :tup:

Thebrozzanator 08-29-2019 01:08 PM

What problems arose with the vin? Just curious and how much did the state rob you for the process of titling/registering?

wedooit 08-29-2019 01:47 PM

Music sir....congrats and happy birthday, happy labor day!!!! maybe dan will sing us "BL
UE Bayou" Lots of blue bikes....dam nice color!!!

herbie 08-29-2019 02:19 PM

Congrats! Looks like blue is going to be a popular color. What is it about seeing a motorcycle come in a large box that just makes you want another one.:tup:

Musictrek 08-29-2019 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thebrozzanator (Post 317282)
What problems arose with the vin? Just curious and how much did the state rob you for the process of titling/registering?

Az state got me for out of state tax sale so it was a total of 239.00 and 99.00 a year to insure with geico

Musictrek 08-29-2019 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by herbie (Post 317290)
Congrats! Looks like blue is going to be a popular color. What is it about seeing a motorcycle come in a large box that just makes you want another one.:tup:

it's like candy! The box is the great treasure to explore and learn something new while the bike gets assembled. What I noticed is that there getting better at building these bikes. There tolerances are getting tighter. Parts fit well.

Musictrek 08-29-2019 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wedooit (Post 317285)
Music sir....congrats and happy birthday, happy labor day!!!! maybe dan will sing us "BL
UE Bayou" Lots of blue bikes....dam nice color!!!

Thank you! Gotta ride before I get old. I already had a blue helmet from my 600 Polaris atv I no longer had. So, blue bike was it!

Musictrek 08-29-2019 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thebrozzanator (Post 317282)

Well the vin plate riveted on the frame had the incorrect manufacturer's date of 2010. JEFFERY from Peace sports alerted us on the new orders that this was an error and he mailed out correct vin tags with the correct manufacturer's date of this year. It's an easy fix with a rivet gun and easier while the headlamp is off. Peace sports was proactive with this and I thank them for their customer service. Especially the paperwork all ready with the bike to go to DMV.

Musictrek 08-29-2019 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thebrozzanator (Post 317280)
Niice I got the same one. As you mentioned everything was a breeze. Except for that front end. Had me sweating putting it together lol. Other then that I think I go a nice bike for my first china bike. Keep us updated with your break in procedure and everything you do to make it road ready. Also I am going to make sure my vin matches up with everything. I know I got one of those fixed id thing for the bike just need a rivot gun to put it on.

lol I was up till midnight on that fender. Persistence pays off

Musictrek 08-29-2019 04:39 PM

2019 Brozz 250 pics

3 Attachment(s)
A few more pics.

Musictrek 08-29-2019 05:07 PM

2019 Brozz 250 pics

A few more pics.

Thebrozzanator 08-29-2019 08:33 PM

Oh yes it does pay with a large dose of patients too lol Glad to see your enjoying the bike so far!!

Musictrek 08-30-2019 01:53 AM

Well I fired the brozz up ok while the choke was on the middle position. Let her warm up then off with the choke and the motor instantly dies. I pulled the carb off and checked the jets. They were 105 main and 34 pilot. My old Hawk ran fine with the 110 jet. I have a backup carb and put a 110 jet on the brozz and it did richen the idle on the choke but it still died with the choke off. So it's a mystery. I've been checking for air leaks but not detected any issues yet.