ChinaRiders Forums

ChinaRiders Forums (http://www.chinariders.net/index.php)
-   Dealer & Distributor Discussion (http://www.chinariders.net/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   txpowersports review(positive) (http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=16685)

w0ss 05-23-2016 07:33 PM

txpowersports review(positive)

Ordered a Hawk 250 late at night and I had a tracking number the next day. It took ~ a week to get the bike to my house. MCO arrived a few days after. I had some electrical issues and they were going to ship me a starter solenoid. After more debugging it was just the blinker module, They shipped me one.

I would rate my experience positively. I know others have said they had issues but I can only speak for what I experianced.

dpl096 05-23-2016 07:46 PM

Glad to hear about the good customer service .....excellent review :tup:

SpudRider 05-23-2016 10:30 PM

Thanks for posting your positive experience with this vendor. :)

tortoise 06-11-2016 11:15 AM

No affiliation . . an Iowa positive review . . TaoTao Powermax 150 scooter.

BlackBike 06-11-2016 03:24 PM

They probably shit their britches after all the bad press here so decided to actually earn their money now.

dpl096 06-11-2016 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackBike (Post 220691)
They probably shit their britches after all the bad press here so decided to actually earn their money now.

I agree. I do think the openness with which dealers and products are reviewed here does in fact weigh into people's purchasing decisions. I know it certainly did mine. Had it not been for forums like these and their members there wouldn't be a trusty white RX3 Steed resting comfortably in my garage right now. So if you're a douchebag dealer you've nothing to complain about with negative reviews here. You earned them - on purpose.

TxPowerSports 07-26-2016 08:02 PM

Thank you so much sir I am glad we could help and do let us know if you anything else we are here to help our customers all the way thank you so much for your business.

TxPowerSports 07-26-2016 08:02 PM

Thank you.

Thank you so much sir I am glad we could help and do let us know if you anything else we are here to help our customers all the way thank you so much for your business.

billanderson19 07-27-2016 07:09 PM

Great bunch of people @ Txpowersports bought a hawk 250 from them received it in a great shape in about 7 days received my mco at the same time I got the bike their customer service was great I needed few parts that I broke they took care of me without even charging me a dime thank you Txpowersports for keeping the good work in Chinese power sports .

troytroy19 07-28-2016 11:36 PM

My positive experience with Tx power sports

I purchased a hawk 250 street legal bike and a bull 150 from Txpowersports.com they were very helpful with my questions that I had. All emails were returned in timely manner. Both item was delivered by 18 wheeler very quickly and damage free. The hawk MCO came in about 1 day after I got the dirt bike they also included the bill of sale which you need to get it register at your local dmv office txps rocks... Awesome customer service it is hard to find this kind of service any where... Thank you guys once again...

Hawk link is here https://www.txpowersports.com/New_ha...bike-250cc.htm

go down on the bottom and see how to assemble the hawk it will help you a lot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4FNyRv_ALU

Merlin 07-29-2016 10:44 AM

Spam!

Quote:

Originally Posted by billanderson19 (Post 226312)
Great bunch of people @ Txpowersports bought a hawk 250 from them received it in a great shape in about 7 days received my mco at the same time I got the bike their customer service was great I needed few parts that I broke they took care of me without even charging me a dime thank you Txpowersports for keeping the good work in Chinese power sports .

You signup on the same day as TX power sports and only post about them? Tell Manny to give you a raise! Can anyone say SPAM?? Manny is hitting us hard lately. :tdown:

MotoCheez 08-21-2016 08:57 AM

I've personally purchased 5 bikes through TXpowersports. My experience has been positive. the bike arrives in about a week, and the paperwork comes about a week later. They always answer their emails promptly too.

I have heard good and bad about ALL of the dealers from dozens of people through my videos.

clark 05-15-2017 07:07 PM

Reassuring. I just ordered a Magician 250. (Shhh... don't tell my wife :-) )
And the next day... May 16, 2017, a note from TXpowersports "Your order has shipped."
May 17, 2017. UPS phoned to ensure someone would be home mid-day Friday for delivery.
May 19, 2017. I looked out front, and there UPS was... delivering the bike about Noon.

2LZ 05-16-2017 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MotoCheez (Post 228938)
I've personally purchased 5 bikes through TXpowersports. My experience has been positive. the bike arrives in about a week, and the paperwork comes about a week later. They always answer their emails promptly too.

I have heard good and bad about ALL of the dealers from dozens of people through my videos.

Indeed MotoCheez. I agree that there's good and bad from all mega-warehouse dealers. I've had good experiences with both SPS and PSM. Others have not,...but after the tripe that Azhule went through with TXP, the pile of garbage that he was sent for his hard-earned money, that was supposed to be "brand new, ready to ride, showroom bike", how he was treated, the utter lack of any support, and the complete run-around he got, that's well documented here, TXP (and all "manny-related outfits) have earned the "Top-O-duh-Dung Pile" award.

A small handful of positive reviews, from brand new members, that show up here all-of-a-sudden (minus yours), does not even remotely come close to clearing this well-earned reputation. It's going to take a lot of positive reviews for a long time to repave that path.

2LZ 05-16-2017 10:42 AM

Disclaimer: The above post by 2LZ is in no way the view of this site, other members or Bruce's llama. It is the opinion of 2LZ and 2LZ alone. ;-)