ChinaRiders Forums

ChinaRiders Forums (http://www.chinariders.net/index.php)
-   Complete Machines (http://www.chinariders.net/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   Qlink xf200 for sale $800 near Phila PA (http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=9039)

Zugzug 04-23-2011 01:19 AM

Qlink xf200 for sale $800 near Phila PA

I just got a great deal on a Buell Blast so Im selling my XF. It runs great and has a little over 2100km. All stock except for the needle clip was moved to the 4th slot. Only issues is the backlight to the gauges is out, a few scratches on the rear fender where I bunjie my tool bag, and a few of the screws have some rust. I have the 16t sprocket on the way so it will be included also. It will need a oil/filter change soon also and I have been running amsoil since the first service. $800 cash at pickup.

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/h...200/301001.jpg

Zugzug 04-24-2011 07:42 PM

No takers eh? I guess its time for craigslist.

JTCAndrew 04-24-2011 08:35 PM

I will certainly ask around for you as I have had alot of people who have seen mine, but can't find one under $2000 - I think your asking price is more then fair and should move that "q" relativley FAST.....Just be careful of Craigslist - Seriously. #1 Place for Scammers and more.....

Zugzug 04-24-2011 09:04 PM

Yeah, I've sold stuff on craigslist before. Its a pain to deal with but its effective on getting things sold. I like ebay better but thier fees for vehicles are outrageous. I thought for sure someone would jump right on it for $800. I guess not shipping is the main setback as I did have one inquiry from Iowa.

JTCAndrew 04-24-2011 09:50 PM

Theres alot of shipping companys that would come pickup pack crate and ship fairly inexpensive if the buyer wants it shipped all you have to do is be there when the shipper picks it up. As long as its paid for and all what difference does it make? Buyers pays shipping and makes pickup arrangements with you.......Just a thought, if it completes a sale why not?

Zugzug 04-24-2011 10:59 PM

The main reason is I am a truck driver and I'm at work during the same hours that they want to come to pick it up. lol. So I would have to take a day off and hope they show up. And its not cheap either. Its a lot cheaper if you have it already on a pallet and most companies require it before pickup. I agree that the buyer would be responsible for the costs and it would need to be paid first but I would lose a day or two of work for the pickup. I'm sure as soon as I craiglist it someone will be coming by saturday to get it. When I listed my 2 scooters they were both sold the following saturday with several waiting for them if they didnt show. Some people know a deal when they see it :D

katoranger 04-25-2011 08:02 AM

I think your asking price is far too cheap.

Zugzug 04-25-2011 08:11 AM

Me too. :D

dmmcd 04-25-2011 08:11 AM

I put your description up on SVRider. I can post a CL link there too if you get to that point, but I'll let you know as there were a few local people that seemed interested.

markmcd 04-25-2011 01:28 PM

For sale

Hey could you hold off on selling this I am very interested. My brother and I bought an xf together and sharing it has become a hassle and we are now thinking about refunding me my money so I could possibly purchase yours. Give me a call If you want to discuss any more about it.

Thanks
Mark McDonough

Weldangrind 04-25-2011 01:41 PM

Welcome Mark!

Mark, I edited your post to remove your phone number. Please send a private message (PM) to Zugzug and provide contact details that way.

Cheers!

Davedodger 04-25-2011 04:58 PM

I completely understand the situation with work, pesky jobs do tend to interfere with the good times. I'm sure it will sell quickly, hope the transaction goes smoothly. The search continues for me lol, I know it's out there somewhere.

Zugzug 04-25-2011 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmmcd
I put your description up on SVRider. I can post a CL link there too if you get to that point, but I'll let you know as there were a few local people that seemed interested.

Yeah I just got home and was thinking about posting it on craigslist and decided to check here first. Is that your bro that posted? I sent him a pm and my email. If you two are serious I will hold off a bit and pull the posting here. I think it would be cool for bro's to be riding together on the same type bikes. When I sold my vlx I sold it to a fella because his girlfriend had one too. I feel lifes more about people, not money and things. Shoot me a pm when ya get a chance.

Andrew

dmmcd 04-25-2011 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zugzug
Quote:

Originally Posted by dmmcd

Yeah I just got home and was thinking about posting it on craigslist and decided to check here first. Is that your bro that posted? I sent him a pm and my email. If you two are serious I will hold off a bit and pull the posting here. I think it would be cool for bro's to be riding together on the same type bikes. When I sold my vlx I sold it to a fella because his girlfriend had one too. I feel lifes more about people, not money and things. Shoot me a pm when ya get a chance.

Andrew

Yeah, that's my younger brother. I think he got a bit excited when I showed him your post... I'll PM you and we can work out details if he is really interested. He should be, since he put the same amount towards my XF, so for the same price he has one all to himself. Plus it's already registered in PA...

Zugzug 04-26-2011 07:47 PM

Sale Pending

I'm gonna call it Sale Pending for now to give the McD bros a a bit of time and they have first dibbs.