ChinaRiders Forums

ChinaRiders Forums (http://www.chinariders.net/index.php)
-   Parts & Accessories (http://www.chinariders.net/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   Parting out QLink XRanger 200 (Zongshen 200) (http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=13992)

SamM 08-26-2014 04:04 AM

Parting out QLink XRanger 200 (Zongshen 200)

Several years ago, I sold my 2006 QLink XRanger to my brother. Two weeks later, it broke down (his fault) and he never fixed it. He never finished paying me for it either. Anyway, last Saturday I went and picked the bike up. Giving it back was easier than fixing it or paying me. Long story short, I have it back and have decided to part it out finally. The coil is probably shot. Not sure about the CDI but if someone wanted it, they could try it out and pay me if it was good.

Everything is in decent shape. It was in one of his friend's garage for several years. The anodizing on the forks is pretty much ruined but everything else looks good. Since I don't ride anymore, it's just easier for me to part it out. I will update this thread with pictures when I get a chance. Currently, I am $150 to the plus on this bike and I have no money in it, period. My prices are MORE than reasonable as I just want this gone. I don't really need to make much on it. Make me a decent offer on whatever you need, taking into account the shipping charges and it is yours. If somebody wanted to come and get it, I would meet them part way. I will be as far as Asheville, NC the first week of October. I also make routine trips to Lancaster, PA.

Thanks for any help in getting rid of this. The bike has exactly 592 miles on it and was barely ridden. The plastic as been de-stickered and is flat black. The tires appear to be good and they hold air.

Also, if anyone needs KLR parts I probably have what you need. I have everything but a frame and engine for a 2008 KLR. I may start a separate thread for that.

EDIT: Please PM me all requests for parts. I will sell the parts in order of the PMs. Thanks!

SamM

Weldangrind 08-26-2014 11:29 AM

Hi Sam, PM sent.

SamM 09-02-2014 09:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by SamM (Post 171572)
Several years ago, I sold my 2006 QLink XRanger to my brother. Two weeks later, it broke down (his fault) and he never fixed it. He never finished paying me for it either. Anyway, last Saturday I went and picked the bike up. Giving it back was easier than fixing it or paying me. Long story short, I have it back and have decided to part it out finally. The coil is probably shot. Not sure about the CDI but if someone wanted it, they could try it out and pay me if it was good.

Everything is in decent shape. It was in one of his friend's garage for several years. The anodizing on the forks is pretty much ruined but everything else looks good. Since I don't ride anymore, it's just easier for me to part it out. I will update this thread with pictures when I get a chance. Currently, I am $150 to the plus on this bike and I have no money in it, period. My prices are MORE than reasonable as I just want this gone. I don't really need to make much on it. Make me a decent offer on whatever you need, taking into account the shipping charges and it is yours. If somebody wanted to come and get it, I would meet them part way. I will be as far as Asheville, NC the first week of October. I also make routine trips to Lancaster, PA.

Thanks for any help in getting rid of this. The bike has exactly 592 miles on it and was barely ridden. The plastic as been de-stickered and is flat black. The tires appear to be good and they hold air.

Also, if anyone needs KLR parts I probably have what you need. I have everything but a frame and engine for a 2008 KLR. I may start a separate thread for that.

EDIT: Please PM me all requests for parts. I will sell the parts in order of the PMs. Pictures added. Thanks!

SamM

Edited

SamM 09-02-2014 09:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Another picture!

turbozc03 09-03-2014 01:30 AM

Msg sent

fishman10 09-03-2014 08:27 PM

zong/qlink ranger

message sent.....not sure if they are gettin thru

SamM 09-04-2014 03:44 AM

*sold*

Weldangrind 09-04-2014 11:35 PM

Congrats! That was quick. Is the new owner a member here?

fishman10 09-05-2014 08:52 AM

Yes he is.

Weldangrind 09-05-2014 11:16 AM

Awesome! I hope you enjoy it. Will it be much of a drive for you to pick it up?

fishman10 09-05-2014 07:09 PM

We are trying to work out the logistics.

SpudRider 09-09-2014 03:23 AM

Once a Zongite, always a Zongite. :) Welcome back to the fold, Fish. :tup:

fishman10 09-09-2014 05:28 AM

Zong

I'm going to need your help, spud. If indeed. We get this worked out

SpudRider 09-09-2014 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishman10 (Post 172289)
I'm going to need your help, spud. If indeed. We get this worked out

Of course, I will be glad to help any way I can, Fish. :)