ChinaRiders Forums

ChinaRiders Forums (http://www.chinariders.net/index.php)
-   ATVs (http://www.chinariders.net/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   Partskit question (http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=21418)

Computek 06-03-2018 11:15 AM

Partskit question

Not entirely off topic as I am rebuilding my son's Tao ATA150G. Has anyone got any info regarding Partskit dot com?

The reason I ask is I have a large parts order in since 5/28 and other than the initial reply that they got the order nothing since. Are they slow in shipping?

I would not ask you guys but I just wondered what others have experienced.

Thanks all!

Darth Racer 06-03-2018 11:54 AM

I just placed and order with them recently. Yeah they are slow to ship, I had to send them an email a week later and ask what was up.... then they shipped it.

Other then that the prices were decent, received the right parts, and was packed well.

Mudflap 06-03-2018 04:51 PM

Took a few days to ship my order of a few weeks ago. Poor packing caused a couple small parts to fall out and get lost in shipping.

Computek 06-03-2018 05:31 PM

Thank Mud and Darth! At least I know that the wait is the norm. It’s kind of two dang hot outside to work on it anyway. Feels like August........

Chinabike 06-03-2018 08:08 PM

I think they are just a US go-between from China. So everything gets shipped from china.

Darth Racer 06-03-2018 08:28 PM

I'm not so sure about that. If it was the case it would have been longer then a week. Usually stuff from China spends 1 week in Chinese Customs... and another week in US Customs.... + transit time on both sides.

Chinabike 06-03-2018 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth Racer (Post 282267)
I'm not so sure about that. If it was the case it would have been longer then a week. Usually stuff from China spends 1 week in Chinese Customs... and another week in US Customs.... + transit time on both sides.

He said he order it 5/28 maybe certain parts.

Darth Racer 06-04-2018 06:14 AM

It's possible... 5/28 is only a week ago. This was the point I sent them the "what's up with my order email" and they sent it that day.

I bought a clutch, led brake light, brake sensors, chain tensioners and some other bits. Not really big ticket items.

Could just be a one or two man outfit that is backed up at times.

Computek 06-06-2018 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth Racer (Post 282287)
It's possible... 5/28 is only a week ago. This was the point I sent them the "what's up with my order email" and they sent it that day.

I bought a clutch, led brake light, brake sensors, chain tensioners and some other bits. Not really big ticket items.

Could just be a one or two man outfit that is backed up at times.

I finally got an email late yesterday that they would ship today. Glad I wasn’t in a hurry.......

Computek 06-10-2018 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Computek (Post 282493)
I finally got an email late yesterday that they would ship today. Glad I wasn’t in a hurry.......

Just as an FYI to all, I have not gotten a single part nor any tracking numbers as of Sunday June 10 at 15:00 CST >:(

Darth Racer 06-10-2018 05:15 PM

That doesn't sound good. I would keep on them through email.

I had to email them a second time after they said it would ship to get the tracking number.

Computek 06-10-2018 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth Racer (Post 282911)
That doesn't sound good. I would keep on them through email.

I had to email them a second time after they said it would ship to get the tracking number.

Thanks Darth. I just want to get my boys 150 going!

Darth Racer 06-10-2018 10:01 PM

Yeah internet mail order can be frustrating when a company has bad service. Some companies get it, some don't.

I don't see how they are going to stay open treating orders like they do.

Computek 06-11-2018 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth Racer (Post 282946)
Yeah internet mail order can be frustrating when a company has bad service. Some companies get it, some don't.

I don't see how they are going to stay open treating orders like they do.

I just sent the a third email. I have had better service from one man mom and pops than I have from these guys so far.

I guess I will have to find an alternate source of parts going forward.