ChinaRiders Forums

ChinaRiders Forums (http://www.chinariders.net/index.php)
-   Dealer & Distributor Discussion (http://www.chinariders.net/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   TXpowersports positive review (http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=18048)

smoke 01-12-2017 10:05 AM

TXpowersports positive review

I just wanted to report that I had a very positive experience with Manny at txpowersports. I receive great service before, during, and after the sale. Manny even answered several questions by email well after business hours. ATV arrived very quickly and was exactly what it was supposed to be and in great shape. I put the ATV together last night and overall it was very easy. I haven't started the machine yet ( will do so tonight) but so far I'm very happy with my decision with this machine, and with ordering from txpowersports. Thanks to everyone who answered questions and provided great information. You have a great site! Thank you!

Merlin 01-12-2017 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smoke (Post 240493)
I just wanted to report that I had a very positive experience with Manny at txpowersports. I receive great service before, during, and after the sale. Manny even answered several questions by email well after business hours. ATV arrived very quickly and was exactly what it was supposed to be and in great shape. I put the ATV together last night and overall it was very easy. I haven't started the machine yet ( will do so tonight) but so far I'm very happy with my decision with this machine, and with ordering from txpowersports. Thanks to everyone who answered questions and provided great information. You have a great site! Thank you!

Any pics?

letsride 01-12-2017 01:44 PM

I'm glad you got great service. Post up some pics if you can. I'm getting ready to buy another bike and The "Manny" dealerships that Manny owns will NOT get a dollar of my money simply from the crap he pulled on a member here. Nor will UN safer whole sale, and anyone else who decided to screw around with peoples hard earned money! DEALERS TAKE NOTICE!!

TxPowerSports 01-31-2017 10:47 PM

Thank you !

Hi smoke , We are here to help 100% we were glad you liked the bike and our service thank you and god bless.

:thanks:

Azhule 02-01-2017 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TxPowerSports (Post 242004)
Hi smoke , We are here to help 100% we were glad you liked the bike and our service thank you and god bless.

:lmao:

Merlin 02-01-2017 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azhule (Post 242020)
:lmao:

I bet the next guy who comes here to praise Manny will be called Mirrors (Manny's Mirrors?) :hmm:

Merlin 02-01-2017 11:49 AM

Magic?

Smoke and Mirrors? Seems like Manny is trying to pull some kind of Magic act on us? From what I can tell it WOULD be Magic if Manny actually gave someone (anyone?) good service? :hmm: :lol: :p

PS I bet there was too much smoke around for Smoke to be able to take any pics? Or maybe Manny (smoke?) didnt want to take the time to fake pics in one of his parking lots? ;)

letsride 02-02-2017 07:11 AM

I have seen other Threads by "Smoke" He is a new owner of a Tao 125D, I believe. So Maybe he isn't the "MANNY" LOL. Post up a pic or two Smoke. And again I'm glad your order went through without a hitch.