ChinaRiders Forums

ChinaRiders Forums (http://www.chinariders.net/index.php)
-   Zongshen RX3 (http://www.chinariders.net/forumdisplay.php?f=136)
-   -   Free RX3 Parts - Will Ship for Paid Postage (http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=20472)

Dualsport Chic 01-07-2018 06:58 AM

Free RX3 Parts - Will Ship for Paid Postage

I have a stock rear shock, a Progressive 450 spring, and stock mirrors for a 2016 RX3 and would be happy to ship them to anyone interested for only the cost of postage. Message me if interested.

1cylinderwonder 01-07-2018 05:37 PM

Good luck, I hope you have some takers. I tried your approach to give away parts for shipping cost only. I hated to do my final solution which was disposing of the parts by throwing away in the trash. But I just wanted to clear my garage.
Maybe your parts are in higher demand?

BlackBike 01-07-2018 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dualsport Chic (Post 271616)
I have a stock rear shock, a Progressive 450 spring, and stock mirrors for a 2016 RX3 and would be happy to ship them to anyone interested for only the cost of postage. Message me if interested.

Hey, whats up. Long time away. Nice gester with the parts. Hope your enjoying the winter up there.

Dualsport Chic 01-09-2018 10:45 PM

Hey There - long cold winter here - thought I'd make an offer of this stuff if anyone had any use for it before I pitched it. Winter is a long and hard one and we're not even through a month of it yet. Looking forward to Spring when I take the RX3 on a 2500 mile shake down ride down the MABDR and back north via rural country roads. Now that the bike is a bit more dialed in and I'm fully out of break-in at 3K, we'll see what it can do!

Dualsport Chic 01-12-2018 07:18 AM

Both the mirrors and the Progressive 450 spring are now spoken for - only the original stock shock remains for anyone who wants it - cost of postage only.

Huck369 01-12-2018 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dualsport Chic (Post 271841)
Both the mirrors and the Progressive 450 spring are now spoken for - only the original stock shock remains for anyone who wants it - cost of postage only.

I'll take it.....having a spare won't hurt....
Will PM my Shipping address...

Dualsport Chic 01-12-2018 06:34 PM

The stock shock has now also been spoken for - glad I was able to find good homes for all these parts. May they serve their new owners well!

BlackBike 01-12-2018 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dualsport Chic (Post 271874)
The stock shock has now also been spoken for - glad I was able to find good homes for all these parts. May they serve their new owners well!

:clap:

GSC 01-13-2018 12:40 PM

would you briefly tell us what you ended up with on the rear and why?

Dualsport Chic 01-13-2018 04:31 PM

I have a severe spinal condition after two back surgeries and I am a lighter rider < 150 lbs. I've gone to the spring on the new 465 series Progressive shock CSC offers on their website. It is softer upfront than the 450/550 but I believe harder on the bottom of the compression cycle. I only rode it < 50 miles before the bad weather set in but it felt much better than the former spring. I'll have more feedback once I really get to test it out come better weather here in the Northeastern US.

GSC 01-15-2018 02:15 PM

thanks dualsport. i may give that a try when a 2nd hand one comes up for sale. I like that you say its harder on the bottom, perhaps that would help my bottoming out issues off road? i too am 150lbs kitted up and have old spine and hip injuries. i really empathize with you.

rjmorel 01-17-2018 04:29 PM

Vicky, The mirrors showed up today in great shape and are installed on my bike now. Did you go to a different set of mirrors for you bike?
Thank you so much for making them available to us, rj

Dualsport Chic 01-20-2018 06:36 AM

So happy everything arrived safely RJ - glad they can go to good use. I didn't like the limited view of the stock mirrors and changed them out after a couple weeks of riding the RX3 with some inexpensive replacement mirrors from Amazon.com that were recommended here on this forum by another RX3 owner - a bit better view from the outside of the mirror with this change.