ChinaRiders Forums

ChinaRiders Forums (http://www.chinariders.net/index.php)
-   Off-Topic/General Discussion (http://www.chinariders.net/forumdisplay.php?f=109)
-   -   Well...this was unexpected... (http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=21781)

Darkrider 09-10-2018 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bruces (Post 289812)
Wear your helmet !
Good luck today .

Helmet worked very well...same with a piece of tech i had on me...all i am saying on that part lol.. But yea...i basically got a bunch of smoke blown up my ass..

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirbo7106 (Post 289823)
I served with the Marines and learned much! Know the enemy, cover your six, and lay down some psyc ops!

Prime example, I work in surgical services, in the OR. There are a few surgeons that I need to put my boot in their throats, but I realize the hospital would frown on this. Yes, they have a God complex, but I’m still not allowed to arrange the meeting! 🙁 Sooo, I speak very little to them, study their weakness and have a plan for when they go bat shit crazy! 😜

A guy once told me, “Coworkers are coworkers. They are not your family. They are not your friends. Treat them accordingly.”

Be safe!

Thanks, Will def keep the above in mind especially in light of the fact that the co worker i mentioned earlier..we have in fact confirmed that he has been stalking us...to the point he followed me to the store at the place i am delivering for..

Quote:

Originally Posted by ben2go (Post 289873)
It seems that everyone lately has been having it rough at work. I don't just mean the people here but also the people in my meatspace life as well.

Good luck to you, DarkRider.

Thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by MICRider (Post 289912)
Sounds like G4S, my ex used to work for them.
Best of luck to you, hope it turns out okay eventually.

Not G4s though i do have interactions with them from time to time...

Well i apparently have another meeting with the same head guy on thursday... I need to get ahold of some info before hand so i got a few more calls to make during my free time on the pizza days lol

cheesy 09-10-2018 04:38 PM

Good luck, Man.

Darkrider 09-10-2018 05:15 PM

>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(

Well this is just f***ing awesome.. i get to scramble to come up with about $240 to deal with getting Commercial ins on my Jeep... All because of this little f***ing c**t whining till he got his f***ing way with head office... Sorry for the french but i am livid at the moment..

ben2go 09-10-2018 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkrider (Post 290273)

Well this is just f***ing awesome.. i get to scramble to come up with about $240 to deal with getting Commercial ins on my Jeep... All because of this little f***ing c**t whining till he got his f***ing way with head office... Sorry for the french but i am livid at the moment..

That's crazy. If they are going to require it, they should pay or reimburse you for it. Maybe it can be deducted come tax filing time. It is a work-related cost which is supposed to be deductable.

Darkrider 09-11-2018 04:08 PM

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/08...g?v=1459044139

This is me about this time... the bs train got loaded even further....

Ben i can def get the costs taken off at tax time and i will be working on that when i file my '18 taxes next year.

Darkrider 05-07-2019 05:42 PM

And...well with this post this Saga has come to a close...As of May 14th i am no longer with the company. That parasite managed to f**k me over one last time...However...He f**ked himself up this time...I am possibly taking at least two of my clients with me out the door...

2LZ 05-08-2019 10:48 AM

Oh man... Well, I hope you can take those two+ clients and parlay it into a small fortune. The upside is you don't have to worry about a bunch of daggers in your back anymore.

Weldangrind 05-09-2019 11:29 AM

I wish you every success in your new endeavour, DR.

Darkrider 05-09-2019 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2LZ (Post 308439)
Oh man... Well, I hope you can take those two+ clients and parlay it into a small fortune. The upside is you don't have to worry about a bunch of daggers in your back anymore.

One client confirmed and checking back with the other tomorrow. Probably spending sone time tomorrow to figure out what keys go to what business. Then proceed to start returning them to said businesses later in the day and on Monday. It may or may not result in more private clients but we will see.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Weldangrind (Post 308565)
I wish you every success in your new endeavour, DR.

Thanks Weld

Darkrider 06-13-2019 05:19 PM

Figured i would post up an update on things: Finally severed all ties with the company as of today with picking up my final check after waiting for it for over 2 weeks. Which caused some grief but eh. It is all sorted out finally. In short they were holding it till the confirmed return of equipment. By this point i have returned all keys and equipment. Got the check into the bank today to finally make my first payment on my new to me truck i got just before this. On another more positive note i am currently awaiting my first check from my freelance work :tup::tup:

Darkrider 10-03-2019 05:10 PM

So a bit of an update as well as a post to kinda change the direction of this thread rather then starting a new one over the newest bit of news...

Update first: I ended up keeping one freelance contract and have been working for them exclusively for the past few months. The other client had too many regulations for me to be able to follow up on continuing with them. But parted ways with them on good terms.

Second update: It seems due to the various injuries i have sustained over the years between a life of martial arts and motorsports when i was younger as well as various work related and car accident related injuries i am in the position where i am starting the process of applying for disability to help deal with some bills along with support for my meds as my diabetes worsens.

Now here is the bigger bit of news..this is the most positive of the bunch as well. As i have mentioned in my VW beetle thread my wife and i are well.. Expecting a child. We have calculated that she is roughly about 2 months along at this stage.

JerryHawk250 10-03-2019 05:17 PM

Congrats on the little one on the way. :tup:

Yeah, this getting old stuff and old body injuries start playing hell on you. Knock on wood I've been keeping my diabetes in check. Wish you the best.

Darkrider 10-03-2019 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerryHawk250 (Post 320471)
Congrats on the little one on the way. :tup:

Yeah, this getting old stuff and old body injuries start playing hell on you. Knock on wood I've been keeping my diabetes in check. Wish you the best.

Thanks, still wrapping my head around things as they are now.

wedooit 10-03-2019 08:15 PM

Congrats on the little one! Get on disability or whatever you need! Take care and keep us posted.

Emerikol 10-03-2019 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkrider (Post 320470)
So a bit of an update as well as a post to kinda change the direction of this thread rather then starting a new one over the newest bit of news...

Update first: I ended up keeping one freelance contract and have been working for them exclusively for the past few months. The other client had too many regulations for me to be able to follow up on continuing with them. But parted ways with them on good terms.

Second update: It seems due to the various injuries i have sustained over the years between a life of martial arts and motorsports when i was younger as well as various work related and car accident related injuries i am in the position where i am starting the process of applying for disability to help deal with some bills along with support for my meds as my diabetes worsens.

Now here is the bigger bit of news..this is the most positive of the bunch as well. As i have mentioned in my VW beetle thread my wife and i are well.. Expecting a child. We have calculated that she is roughly about 2 months along at this stage.

CONGRATS!! Mrs. E and I have a two year old stomping around the house, and it's about as much fun as you can imagine.