Thread: 2022 kpr200
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2022, 10:48 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimS View Post
I placed an order for the center stand but it didn't show any shipping charges so I hope the seller will contact me for the shipping charges in the next day or two.
I agree with what teklock said, usually what happens is after you order they submit to ship to a local warehouse and you are asked if you want any special service like repackaging and they also offer expert help as they call it, at a small fee. They will weigh the package either as you bought it or if it gets repackaged and then you are given the options for international shipping, and the charges vary as well as the wait time. the center stand was costly to ship so I went with the cheaper option since I wasn't in a hurry for it, but for whatever reason they airmailed it and I received it in 3 weeks. you have to keep checking the status on your page and be proactive with the order. They do a good job with it but it is a lot more work than ordering from the states.
2022 Venom Ghost chopper 250
1997 Honda GL1500 Goldwing
1978 Kawasaki KL250
https://youtube.com/@herbiesgarage681